- Time management (administrative tasks , sales management and customer service)
- The sale process (Inquiry – Proposal – Refuting objections, Closing).
- Enhance the ability to segment and categorize the client in terms of needs, potential, etc.
- Understand complex accounts and identify different types of actors within them.
- Post-Sale Management (Customer loyalty, claim management, referrals and cross sell).
Participants are divided into small groups. They are a salesman with a portfolio of Clients and Prospects. They are challenged by the typical problems and obstacles that are generated around managing clients and gain new ones, with their peculiarities, within a complex organizational environment. They will have to analyze each client, categorize them, prioritize, follow, generating sales, loyalty and results. The difficulties and ways to address them are discussed in Feedback sessions, linking them to similar problems that may arise in the everyday life of the Company.